CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creative Team Submissions


I never posted my submissions for the Scrapsketch Creative Team, so I thought I would post them now. I was so excited when I found Scrapsketch because I use sketches almost every time I scrapbook. I was even more excited when I found out they were taking submissions for a Creative Team. I haven't ever submitted anything before, so I wasn't really expecting to get picked. I was really happy though when I did get picked! It's been so fun working with Stephanie's great sketches and seeing the other team members great work.




I finished these first 2 pages in one night and that never happens! I was so inspired by the sketches and these pages came together so quickly.

This page was a little harder for me because it was a 2 page layout, but I was happy to get these cute pictures scrapped of my oldest learning how to ski.

2 comments:

Melissa

Kaitlyn I LOVE your layouts everytime. These are no exception. It's been so much fun being on the CT and among so many talented ladies!

Steph @ somewhatsimple

Thanks for vivisting my site- your site is ADORABLE! There are so many cute layouts on here, I want to try every single one!
-Stephanie
somewhatsimple.blogspot.com

Post a Comment